g3p consulting was created in 2004 and operates in asset management consulting and training areas, focused on bringing excellent results to our clients all over the world. We are recognized as the partner of choice to add value to many Clients by providing reliable and sustainable solutions.
Our work is based on the technical expertise of our team of consultants with multidisciplinary skills, to ensure optimum and sustainable results on our clients ‘projects by process, skills, and productivity optimization.
To pursue our vision, we are now seeking and outgoing and motivated professional, that can bring added value to our Team and our Clients.
Reporting to the Account/Project Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to participate on different projects and contribute to improve continuously.
If you are interested on this challenge, please read the detail bellow, and send us your CV. with the following information:
- On the Subject refer to AMC 2021
- Your motivation for this role and working with g3p consulting
- Your financial expectations for this role
An Asset Management consultant need to have a keen interest in data and numbers, often collecting and analyzing key data metrics from processes or components to create statistical analysis, charts, drawings, and reports to help illustrate and showcase potential issues, helping businesses make the best decisions within a product lifecycle or business process and how to improve it.
You may work in an office as well as out in the field/in a plant, to develop the following outcomes as per specific project requirements:
• Implement asset management processes.
• Support on asset management assessments.
• Evaluate asset criticality.
• Develop FMECA/RCM
• Develop maintenance plans that can be uploaded on a CMMS system
• Develop failure catalogues.
• Implement Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System – FRACAS
• Revise Existing Maintenance Plans
• Develop business cases for run time based, condition-based monitoring or predictive maintenance implementation
• Support on asset condition evaluation
• Develop asset replacement plans.
• Support on engineering/maintenance budget development
• Support on URS development to include Reliability, Operability, Maintainability, Safety and Inspectabiliy requirements
• Support on designing new systems
• Analysis and optimization of stocks and consumption of spare parts
• Development of business cases with efficient data analysis
• Liaise with relevant teams on outcomes of tests/analysis
• Support on CMMS improvement on Master Data and reporting
• Support on maintenance plans and job plans improvement on the CMMS
• Support on g3p consulting products and services improvement
• Education in Engineering
• >3 years in consulting and training projects related to reliability engineering and /or maintenance/asset management implementation in an industrial environment.
• Previous experience in the development and implementation of asset management processes.
• Knowledge of CMMS systems (SAP-PM, MAXIMO, ..)
• Knowledge on data mining and analytics;
• High knowledge of MS Office tools, especially EXCEL®
• Good knowledge in Power BI®
• Good knowledge of English, oral and written level;
• Excellent interpersonal skills,
• Problem solving and working under pressure.
• Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
• Availability to work remotely.
• Availability to travel worldwide.
• Certified Trainer
• Good knowledge of Spanish, French, oral and written level;
• Good knowledge of CMMS systems (SAP-PM, MAXIMO, ..)
• Capabilities of autonomy, initiative, dynamism and creativity in presenting solutions,
• Asset Management Standards (ISO, EN, BSI)
• Reliability Modelling and Weibull analysis
• Predictive and Condition Based maintenance techniques