Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) Implementation Training Objectives
With the Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) Implementation training, you will be able to:
- Learn the basic processes
- Select the right tool
- Understand the link between the workflows and the processes
- Understand the EAMS inputs
- Understand the EAMS outputs
- Learn how to evaluate EAMS effectiveness
Learn the most useful tips for a smooth Enterprise asset management system implementation, including master data basic information, reporting information and type of reports.
No garbage in!
What is Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS)?
Enterprise asset management (EAM) is the process of managing the lifecycle of physical assets to maximize their use; save money; improve quality and efficiency; and safeguard health, safety and the environment.
Selecting the EAM tools and software that best allow you to meet your company’s goals is a must:
- Asset lifecycle: An effective EAM solution will provide the visibility that you need to track the lifecycle of your assets throughout your organization. Your system should facilitate real-time monitoring of assets among those who are responsible for supervising them.
- Compatibility: The EAM system that you select must be compatible with the technology and software that you use at your enterprise. Between the software format and language, you’ll need to take several factors into consideration when determining how well EAM will integrate with your existing system.
- Predictive Maintenance (PdM): Your EAM software should monitor your assets on something called a “degradation curve,” which will alert you when you need to perform maintenance. You should ensure that your software is capable of running these analytics so that you can prevent asset failure down the line.
- Cost: If your enterprise has a specific budget for EAM, then you will need to choose a system that accommodates these monetary needs. When comparing solutions, it’s important to beware of hidden fees that could affect your monetary goals for EAM.
Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) Implementation training course
The participants will attend a theoretical training session in Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) Implementation and a workshop that will allow the participants to define a roadmap with the risk identification for EAMS implementation, correction, evaluation or replacement.
The Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) Implementation training workshop will be performed using a benchmark example.